Thursday, July 10, 2008

thank you...

so it was my birthday yesterday.  i am now in my "late" 20's. sounds so old.  i had the most wonderful birthday thanks to many dear people that i love! i got to spend the day full of fun things.  it started off with my kiddos singing me happy birthday.  then my sweet mother treated us to a pedicure!  then it was off to tony caputo's for lunch with my awesome family: dallas, dad, mom, jesse, and kiddos!  it was such a great time.  afterwards, the kids went home with mom and dad and jesse and i got to spend a day together!  we hardly knew what to do without kids!  we did some shopping at the gateway and enjoyed lazily browsing the stores.  we stopped in to see the movie Ironman and really enjoyed it and zoomed off to dinner!  seriously felt so pampered and loved!

 so i just wanted to say "thank you" for all the phone calls, the emails, the messages on facebook, the music video, the donuts, the pictures with signs, gifts left on the door step and sent in the mail, the singing telegrams, the lunch, and just the time spent to make me feel loved.  

9 comments:

Dawn said...

Happy Birthday, well belated now, but it sounds like you had a really fun day and spoiled exactly like you should be on your birthday. Oh and I can't believe how big your kids are.

bubblyone said...

Sister--i love you so much--did you get my message--i am so sad i didn't get you on your actual day--but sure was thinking of my beautiful sister Joni--

I love you and can't wait to see you--and i'd love to see your house--love--LOVE the couches!

Ang

Trixie said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Nothing a b-day better than being spoiled by everyone.

Chatty Natty said...

Hey royal ones...so fun to see your darling family. Hopefully we can see you sometime soon. I would say the Armstrong reunion but don't think we'll make it:( Happy Birthday.

Amy G. said...

I can't believe I have everyone's b-day on my calendar and somehow missed yours! Sounds like it was still wonderful though...thanks goodness!

Amy G. said...

that's thank (no s) goodness.

Emily said...

Happy Late Birthday! I LOVE Caputo's. The last time I went Dallas made me your red pepper sandwich. SO amazing. Hope you had a great day!

Lacey said...

Now that is a great way to celebrate a birthday!!

Missy said...

Moosh what's up. I'm so glad I found your blog. I miss you like crazy. Let's get together and let the kids play. You are such the athlete. Your kids are so cute. Hopefully we'll see you soon.