Monday, March 24, 2008

New Home

It's official...or will be soon enough. The jessejoniwilliammarynelson hayes family will be calling this humble abode our home sweet home. The sellers accepted our offer about an hour ago. Here's a pic of the front, for those of you who haven't seen it yet.


Truth be told we never thought we would live in Kaysville. We're pushing it being this far north...into Davis territory and all. Any farther north...like Roy or Clinton...and who knows what might have happened....i just try not to think about it....

23 comments:

Cherylyn said...

Congrats on the new house! That is so exciting!

Lacey said...

What a beautiful home! Congratulations!

Jenilee said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you guys. Looks like a great house.

Anonymous said...

Hey Joni! I came across your blog through Elizabeth's. Congrats on the new house! Your family is so darling! Hope your doing well!
Ashley (Boyce) Hedin

Anonymous said...

Hey Joni! I came across your blog through Elizabeth's. Congrats on the new house! Your family is so darling! Hope your doing well!
Ashley (Boyce) Hedin

aftonicole said...

congrats! that guy is so gross!

Chelli said...

Yeah! Good Job! Beautiful home!

Heather said...

Yeah! I hope the process has gone and will continue to go smoothly for you guys!

What, is that your new neighbor or something?

Dawn said...

congrats you guys. I thought maybe that guy was Jesse preparing to live in Kaysville.

The Shupe Ohana said...

what a cute house, good luck with everything.

Niki said...

Wow Joni. Jessi's really changed since we saw you last. I had some friends in college from Kaysville and they lOVED it. Congrats you guys. Awesome!

Kelli said...

Congratulations!! It looks like a beautiful home. Kaysville is pushing it a bit, though, Joni. We'll just pray you can stay away from white wash jeans and halter tops!

Nicole said...

yay for you guys! i expect pics of your hairstyles regularly!

Trixie said...

Congrats! The house is gorgeous!

Amy G. said...

it's awesome! and congratulations!!! you're going to love it. well, i don't love all the cleaning, but everything else about it is great! looks like it's time for us to come visit now :) btw, i have some friends that live in kaysville. valora and marilla allen was their maiden name. can't remember their married names. if you ever run into them say hi for me!

KP said...

The hair on that guy just never stops, does it!!!

That house is gorgeous. I can't wait to come see you in it. We'll certainly have to stop by this summer! Have so much fun settling in. What lucky neighbors you have.

About Me said...

Joni-what a cute house! I love it and its so close to your mom which I know she is thrilled about! I am so excited that you will have your own home now. Congrats!

Leah Miller said...

A house...what's that? Maybe one day. btw-I love it. It looks perfect.

The Walker Fam said...

Wow! Can you believe it?? A home seems forever away for us. Crazy student loans put that dream farther down the road. I'm so excited for your family. What a blessing. Your new house looks darling. Congratulation!
~Britnee

SarahBara said...

I am so excited for you guys, the house is so cute. I am going to miss running into you at church!
Your family is so sweet, and I love your blog!

Jen Hanson said...

Hey! I got your blog from Sarah Barrus. So cute! Congrats on the new home. It is so cute. Your little kids are so adorable.

Jen Hanson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stott Family 5 said...

Hey, you don't know me, but you will, if this is your new house! I blog-stalked my way here, and this is my neighbor, and good friends house that you are buying, so we will be your neighbors! I'm pretty sure that only 3 or 4 of your neighbors have that awesome mullet hair-style! Just kidding anyway, my name is Heidi Stott and I live on the street behind you
(327 Wellington Dr.) I can't wait to meet you and your cute family, I also LOVE your sense of humor! Welcome to Kaysville, where the mullets run deep, and crazy people keep horses in their backyards (true story for another time) I hope you guys love it like we do! If you need anything my number is 444-3944, can't wait to meet you.

Heidi Stott