Joni and Jesse Hayes?! I don't believe it. I'm probably the last person you expected to drop in on your blog. Your family is adorable! I saw your link on Lillian's blog and had to check in to see how your family was doing. Oh, and congratulations Jesse. That's awesome. Zach Lambert
Hey Joni and Jesse, I like Zach Lambert, am probably the other last person you would see comment on your blog. This is Mindy (Page) Chase. Congratulations Jesse and Joni, my husband took the Bar 5 years ago now and man was it a lot of work. You earned it too Joni! Congratulations again. Mindy P.S. if you would like to see what I've been up to e-mail me at mindy_page@hotmail.com so I can invite you to my blog.
12 comments:
Hey! Congratulations! What a relief, I'm sure!
Joni and Jesse Hayes?!
I don't believe it. I'm probably the last person you expected to drop in on your blog. Your family is adorable! I saw your link on Lillian's blog and had to check in to see how your family was doing. Oh, and congratulations Jesse. That's awesome.
Zach Lambert
YEAH!!! Congrats!!!
way to go jesse!!
That is awesome! Congrats!
Congrats!
congrats! we knew you had it in you #18553!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! On the bar and the house!! This is an excellent months for you guys!!! Wahoo!
Congratulations!! So cool for you guys!!
Congrats from our family! We know how stressful it is waiting for that one little word. We're all cheering for you!
GREAT JOB!!!
Hey Joni and Jesse,
I like Zach Lambert, am probably the other last person you would see comment on your blog. This is Mindy (Page) Chase. Congratulations Jesse and Joni, my husband took the Bar 5 years ago now and man was it a lot of work. You earned it too Joni! Congratulations again.
Mindy
P.S. if you would like to see what I've been up to e-mail me at mindy_page@hotmail.com so I can invite you to my blog.
Post a Comment