Friday, April 25, 2008

Bag Tag

So here is my bag tag. I must note that my bag usually isn't this clean...you just got real lucky! I have tried to scale down my diaper bag lately.




So in my diaper bag I have:: 2 diapers (mary, nelson), wipes case, my animal skin wallet that I love!, an envelope to julie st. cyr for the cookbooks, hand sanitizer, a little bag with all the essentials (chapstick, lip stick, etc.) an empty baggie, a kudos wrapper, a pen, a random/broken hair clip, a copy of a reminder for an Enrichment activity, and my bag!

So am I supposed to tag someone now? If so, I tag:: Katie, Angie (my sis), Nicole, Susie

Good luck...

2 comments:

Bangerter family said...

Hey, I found your blog through someones but I just wanted to say that we are excited for you to live by us! It is really great here! When are you guys moving in?

Amy G. said...

Wow! I am so impressed Joni! My bag is never that clean...even after I clean it!