how can she keep a straight face with those glasses on? what a funny girl. does she really carry nelson around? ellie doesn't even try with charlotte...probably cause she's too lazy. love the picture of will. i think my mom has those same pillows!
The picture of Will cracks me up! It totally reminds me of a picture I took of Adam when he was about 4. He had fallen asleep while playing at the computer (a sign of things to come!), and was sprawled half out of the chair! I will never understand how they do it.
7 comments:
I love the pic of will sleeping!! I always wonder how in the heck kids can sleep like that, they're like cats!!
Awww...the cuties.
how can she keep a straight face with those glasses on? what a funny girl. does she really carry nelson around? ellie doesn't even try with charlotte...probably cause she's too lazy. love the picture of will. i think my mom has those same pillows!
oh...and can i watch the kids for you while you get some unpacking done ;)
i wish!
Oh Nelson! And still smiling. And Mary looks like a little smartie in those glasses! And WIll? How in the world?
The picture of Will cracks me up! It totally reminds me of a picture I took of Adam when he was about 4. He had fallen asleep while playing at the computer (a sign of things to come!), and was sprawled half out of the chair! I will never understand how they do it.
Oh my goodness. You have such darling kiddos.
Poor nelson. Give him a kiss from me.
Post a Comment