Oh my gosh this is so true! I want to take an interpreter next time I go! good find!
there's a seinfeld episode for every life experience. remember that one? with elaine? hilarious.
So funny, even funnier cause you know it's TRUE!!!
That is so funny. Matt even thought it was funny and he has no idea how a manicure works.
That is hilarious! I've had that experience almost every time I've gone in... I always end up paying more than the base price for a stinkin' pedicure!
Joni. That was HILARIOUS. I don't even have fingernails and I laughed so hard! She is amazing. How did you find her? Hope you are wonderful. Love you
Joni! That video is so funny! I love it! I need your email address. What is it???? Email me at annmarie.burdett@gmail.com
okay, I don't know if i'm ever going to be able to get a pedicure--if she has an accent I won't be able to stop laughing!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh my gosh this is so true! I want to take an interpreter next time I go! good find!
there's a seinfeld episode for every life experience. remember that one? with elaine? hilarious.
So funny, even funnier cause you know it's TRUE!!!
That is so funny. Matt even thought it was funny and he has no idea how a manicure works.
That is hilarious! I've had that experience almost every time I've gone in... I always end up paying more than the base price for a stinkin' pedicure!
Joni. That was HILARIOUS. I don't even have fingernails and I laughed so hard! She is amazing. How did you find her?
Hope you are wonderful.
Love you
Joni! That video is so funny! I love it! I need your email address. What is it???? Email me at annmarie.burdett@gmail.com
okay, I don't know if i'm ever going to be able to get a pedicure--if she has an accent I won't be able to stop laughing!
Post a Comment