so his birthday was really yesterday. the big 27. he kept commenting on how insignificant the 27th was. just kinda in the middle. unfortunately, i was kinda a failure yesterday as for bday celebrations. but he did get a shovel, a push broom, and a gas can. very MANLY things that will look great in our garage!!
oh, and a minor birthday gift...we also closed on our house yesterday. so jesse really got a home...or a mortgage for his birthday! :0)
oh, and he did get his favorite banana cream pie...with only 7 candles!
he is the greatest!
love you, babe
oh, and a minor birthday gift...we also closed on our house yesterday. so jesse really got a home...or a mortgage for his birthday! :0)
he is the greatest!
love you, babe
11 comments:
yah, not sure that the mortgage was a great b-day present...but for sure a house! just gotta think positive!!! i'm so excited for you guys. can i come visit now??? well, maybe i'll give you a few months to settle in ;)
sure love you jess--matt was just telling me how much he misses seeing Jessie and Jones and the kids--we love you so much and feel grateful we were able to share VA together--dang it still brings tears to my eyes!
Happy B-day!
ang
Happy B-day! A house is a great present!
Wow, you are real grown ups now. Out buying stuff for the garage and having a house payment. What a particularly cool time in life. I love hearing about it and remembering.
Time flies girl.
It's great to keep up with you through the blogging Joni. I definitely need your address if you get a minute. We'll be in your area this summer which is coming right up!
Love ya
Happy Birthday and congrats on the house!!!
We'll be in Utah for an extremely short visit mid August (niece's wedding), but we'd love to try and get together with you guys!
Happy Birthday Sir. When are you moving? Offer still stands to help move.
Oh we are getting so old.....it seems like we just graduated from high school! Yeah on the house! That will be so much fun!
Cousin!!! I can't believe you've had a blog all this time and I didn't know! I am so excited to read it everyday and know what is going on in your lives. check us out at timandcami.blogspot.com
I heart you!
Ok Joni, it has been your hubby's birthday for way too long! How's the house going? We're coming to Utah in July, so I'm soooooo excited! Hope you all are good!
Joni!! I am so glad I found your blog! I haven't seen you in forever! Your family is so cute..and three kids?! You're as crazy as me! Congrats on the house!
Post a Comment