Wednesday, June 11, 2008

the wasatch back relay

1.5 weeks left...176 miles...over 24 hours...wish us luck...

13 comments:

Heather said...

You guys are nuts! Good luck!

Kelli said...

Oh my gosh Joni! GOOD LUCK!!

Trixie said...

Ya'll are NUTS!!! In a weird sorta way, that actually looks like it would be... well, maybe not fun, but I think I'd be crazy enough to join you:) Good luck!

Julie said...

Are you crazy? This looks like PAIN. Be careful! I bet Will beats you all!

Dawn said...

Wow, you guys are awesome, I know it is crazy but at the same time it sounds fun. Good Luck! I hope you have someone left over to take pictures.

Lacey said...

You guys are crazy!! Good for you guys!

Amy G. said...

well, i hope you're not a part of the "heart attack waiting to happen" team :) i think you're seriously AMAZING for doing this! is your team made up of family? friends? i'll be routing for you!

Nicole said...

Good luck Joni! This will be awesome! Something to look back on and realize how much hard work you put in to accomplish it.

aftonicole said...

i don't have your e-mail....send it to me.....makana011@yahoo.com

Jenilee said...

Two of my sisters-in-law, and a guy from our branch are also running that race. Good luck.

Chelli said...

Good Luck! Jason has been getting ready as well.

viewmont classmates said...

Just wanted to invite you guyys to add your blog link to our viewmont high class of 99 blog.
www.viewmonthighclassof99.blogspot.com

Christensen Family said...

I cant even tell you how much that makes me miss the mountains!