Monday, June 23, 2008

Conquered!

We did it!
Total of 181 miles in 30 hours and 59 minutes.
38 hours of literally NO sleep...HOT days and COLD nights...sore muscles...and we kept runnin'!
More to come.


14 comments:

Jenilee said...

Well done you too. That is one intense race.

Nicole said...

Way to go guys! That's just awesome. What an awesome memory that will be (and as time passes....much less painful!) Congrats!

Dawn said...

great job you guys! That is amazing and probably pretty painful.

Anonymous said...

congrats!! We are so proud of you guys!

Julie said...

Wow you guys are awesome. Now go take some tylenol and get a massage.

Amy G. said...

That is so stinkin' awesome! And you look hot by the way, Joni!

bubblyone said...

way to be dudes--you guys look awesome! Dang wish we were there---maybe we can do it with you some day!

love you,
ang

Lacey said...

You guys are amazing to do that!!

Trixie said...

Nice job guys!!! And I thought training for a sprint triathlon was hard.

Heather said...

Yeah! I am amazed! Good for you two!

KP said...

Watched the video you posted advertising the race. Can you believe it made me cry? YOU make me cry. That is a remarkable achievement. And that you did it together. How did you survive the training with little ones and life? Gees girl. Good on ya both!!

About Me said...

Wow, Joni way to go! You ROCK! I could never do that! You look great!

Terry Family said...

Hey! I remembered you saying this was your blog address, and even more amazing--I actually remembered it! I still can't believe you guys did that race--congrats!!!

Leah Miller said...

That is awesome! Way to go!!! My Dad ran it this year for the first time too. He can't stop talking about how cool it was. You have both inspired me to join a team for next year. Sad thing is that right now 3 miles is kicking my butt!!! Just thinking...you aren't too far away from being in marathon shape.