Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"Bampa" (aka "Grandpa")

to say that Nelson loves his "bampa" is quite the understatement.
boy,oh,boy does he love him!
i love watching his eyes light up when he hears bampa's voice. 9.99 times out of 10 he prefers bampa to mom or dad.
i love that Nelson has this relationship. my dad is the best. period. i love him dearly. and Nels has bampa wrapped around his teeny tiny pinky finger.


tonight one of my most favorite things happened. mom and dad stopped by for a visit. watching them with my kids and listening to dad tell his stories...hmmm...nothing quite like an evening spent with mom and dad. i love you guys.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I have to say I agree with Nelson. I love your Dad too. You have great parents!

Amy G. said...

my kids are that way with josh's mom and it is so sweet. how lucky these kids are to have their grandparents so close!

Martha said...

Joni, who could blame Nelson. I love your dad too...and mom...and sisters and brothers...heck, the whole Graham Fam. It's fun to keep up on your blogs.