Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Halloween

so, i got out the fall decor...and the costumes were in it.  say hello too::
T-I-double Guh- ER--that spells Tigger
our new little puppy
and our kitty kat...
Mary insisted on wearing this kitty costume.  you want to know what size it is?  3-6 months.  she wouldn't take no for an answer.  sounds like Mary!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look so cute!

I'll miss walking around the outlets and trick-or-treating upstairs this year!

Julie said...

That is so funny! How did she ever get that costume on? They are all so cute.

Jen said...

i love that purple kitty!! so cute!! we miss you like crazy!!!

Amy G. said...

I had to hide this year's costumes before they were torn to pieces...but not before Ellie snuck up to bed with hers on one night. When I woke her up in the middle of the night to change her and have her do her tinkles she full on threw the tantrum of her life and was running around the house hitting and screaming bloody mary...or ellie. sheesh...these little princesses!