grandpa and grandma took us to the circus.
i have never been to the circus but have always wanted to go. and it was the big time. it was everything that you dreamed the circus could be!
and it had EVERYTHING that a circus should have::
the ringmaster, the tiger's ring, the motorcycles, the clowns, the trapeze artists, the tightrope, popcorn, cotton candy, and of course the elephants.
it was amazing!!
enjoy.
we got to take a look at the animals while they primped them for the show.
and it had EVERYTHING that a circus should have::
the ringmaster, the tiger's ring, the motorcycles, the clowns, the trapeze artists, the tightrope, popcorn, cotton candy, and of course the elephants.
it was amazing!!
enjoy.
the tight -rope motercycle/swing! yah--this was way high and he is standing. he would drive it up the rope and then it would free-fall back down.
it got a little too loud for nelson. i thought this was so cute!
his pointer fingers are in his ears!
watch this! just note there are SEVEN motorcycles in here!
and yes, that is me yelling.
5 comments:
We love your blog! We went to the circus too! so fun! How's your new house?
Looks like it was tons of fun. We will have to do that next year!
so fun! i tried to talk josh into going this year, but it was "too busy of a Saturday." Secretly I think he's afraid of the clowns.
I went to the circus when I was six and I STILL remember EVERYTHING about it. Gotta do it at least once in your lifetime.
that motorcyle thing is TOTALLY crazy! I loved hearing you scream too!
Post a Comment