The kids pulled in some good booty this year. Too bad the dad legislature just passed a fat daddy tax on all earned Halloween candy....

Spidey could hardly wait to get out and knock some doors.

She loved posing for the camera over and over...even with a missing earring...

Nelson went as Nelson.

Grandma and Grandpa Graham came and did some trick-or-treating with us.

"I'll trade you a....."
(Mary tried to eat all her candy before Will could trick her out of the good stuff.)

Exhausted from the battle, Will sleeps on is sword to protect his precious loot....

This girl took a nap earlier in the day....bad news at bedtime.

This girl didn't take a nap, and fell asleep in the weirdest position....

Our little Beauty Queen
7 comments:
Glad you had a great Halloween! yay!
Hey, Mary's costume totally looks like one of our old ballet costumes...Is it? If so, props to you for keeping it! Man, that brings back memories...good times!
I LOVE Nelson's costume. HEY! Why haven't we got together yet? I'll call soon. I still need to see your place.
Your pic ROCKS. And I wish we could've seen Will in all his Spiderman glory and Mary in her lovely dress and Nelson....well, Nelson.
Love ya.
Darling photos. I just have to tell you Jones, that Adam, my mom, and I get on your blog to watch your "nail" video about once every month or so. We never fail to laugh any less. So thanks for keeping us entertained! Love ya.
Just checking up on you guys and it looks like I have missed tons of fun! I especially loved, well, all of it, but those mountains had a certain impact. It's been awhile since we have had a Utah autumn. Hope to see you and Leah both at Christmas. That would be so fun. Guess I better start running more diligently!
Love you
Is it possible that Mary looks even bigger since I last saw her? She looks like you in that glamor shot photo...beautiful!!! And Will...he's SO cool!!!
Post a Comment