I LOVE IT!!! You are a gorgeous brunette! Nice change. Way to be brave.
That was me by-the-way, I didn't know I was on Jared's account. :)
Hey I just saw you, when did you do this? Fun!
you look great! Love it!
Looks great! Can't wait to see it in "real life"! I just told steve yesterday maybe i'd put some dark back in my hair (I'm sure you've heard Brandee's moving by now) Not really sure what to do with my hair now! See you tomorrow at church!
it's awesome! a little bella-ish even!
I've entered the dark side too! It looks much better on you! So cute.
Hey! cute blog. You have the most adorbale kids!!!!
JONI! WHOA!! I LOVE it! I've seen you brunette before, but never THAT dark....it looks awesome. Anything looks awesome on you.
How did I miss this post? It looks good. I am about to enter the dark side too.
you look great as always!
Jones, You are beautiful as always. Fun to have variety!I LOVED your "dinner time" post. You are such a great writer!
hey jones, you are beautiful. hey can you send your new address my way, i've got a christmas card for you but no where to send it. thanks susie
you look fabulous! I have gone dark too, or should I say all natural!
Welcome to brunette-hood! Just email me at hpbugg@hotmail.com and I'll be happy to get you our snail mail address. We want yours too! Take care.
I agree, gorgeous in all colors. Still I am so glad to have seen it here first so I don't pass you the mall!! Love you, Kelli
Post a Comment
17 comments:
I LOVE IT!!! You are a gorgeous brunette! Nice change. Way to be brave.
That was me by-the-way, I didn't know I was on Jared's account. :)
Hey I just saw you, when did you do this? Fun!
you look great! Love it!
Looks great! Can't wait to see it in "real life"! I just told steve yesterday maybe i'd put some dark back in my hair (I'm sure you've heard Brandee's moving by now) Not really sure what to do with my hair now! See you tomorrow at church!
it's awesome! a little bella-ish even!
I've entered the dark side too! It looks much better on you! So cute.
Hey! cute blog. You have the most adorbale kids!!!!
JONI! WHOA!! I LOVE it! I've seen you brunette before, but never THAT dark....it looks awesome. Anything looks awesome on you.
JONI! WHOA!! I LOVE it! I've seen you brunette before, but never THAT dark....it looks awesome. Anything looks awesome on you.
How did I miss this post? It looks good. I am about to enter the dark side too.
you look great as always!
Jones,
You are beautiful as always. Fun to have variety!
I LOVED your "dinner time" post. You are such a great writer!
hey jones, you are beautiful. hey can you send your new address my way, i've got a christmas card for you but no where to send it. thanks susie
you look fabulous! I have gone dark too, or should I say all natural!
Welcome to brunette-hood! Just email me at hpbugg@hotmail.com and I'll be happy to get you our snail mail address. We want yours too! Take care.
I agree, gorgeous in all colors. Still I am so glad to have seen it here first so I don't pass you the mall!! Love you, Kelli
Post a Comment