Monday, August 24, 2009

Four

1. independent and incredibly funny
2. lives in her own little fairy world (waltz's around singing and dancing to herself all the time.)
3. full of surprises--you think you know what she will want or do and she NEVER ceases to surprise us
4. full of love

4 comments:

Amy G. said...

a-dorable!! i love that girl and am so sad we're missing all her funniness! congrats on will starting kindergarten! so much fun!!

Nicole said...

How have I missed all these posts? Mary is such a cutie!! And your crown cake is awesome! What in the world did you use around the outside? I love it!

karolina said...

Happy Birthday Mary! She looks more and more like a mini Joni with each picture I see.

Heather B said...

I agree with Nicole--I love the cake! I'd love your recipe, though I'm not sure any of the boys will want a crown cake... Dallin's 2nd is just around the corner; maybe he can be 'king' for the day. Of course, he thinks he's king every day! Take care.