Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Guess who!






we love photo booth.

5 comments:

Cherie said...

When did the aliens come? So funny!

The4DeVore said...

Hey Joni and Jesse! I am so glad I came across your blog! You have a darling family...I hope life is treating you well. Please keep in touch! Love Heather (Higley) DeVore

Alecia said...

ok Joni, does this really count towards your commitment to post more often?:)
Very cute!

Nicole said...

Love the pics...and love that Mary knew Master Shifu said "citizens"....now I want to watch it....he seriously probably does say it. Kids are always right about that stuff.

Jene said...

hey Jones, great to see the update of the fam...even if your faces are all squishy! My kids loved it! :) Wish we could have seen you on our wirldwind trip to utah. I'm pretty sure I was on a boat the entire time...cause my head is still spinning (or that could be menopause too??)