so i was walking down the hall on sunday and was stopped by this cute girl, Jackie. she and her husband recently moved into our ward and are newly married. she always has the greatest shoes! anyway, she stopped me and asked if i have a diaper bag i carry around with me all the time....um, yeah...ALL the time! she works for a company called
JJ Cole--they design baby products. they are actually the ones who designed the bundleme. well, she asked if i would be willing to be a guinea pig and try out one of their diaper bags....um...twist my arm...ok, i will do it!
i went online to look at their diaper bags and love them. plus i love their bedding for the cribs!!! you must look! JJ Cole
look at their diaper bags, what one should i try? i am thinking the
logic bag, in celery/graphite; or the
system bag? what color? what do you think? give me your opinions!
7 comments:
The system one is really cool looking. I like that color you picked.
How much fun is that!!! I think the system one is super cute
Totally cute bags...and I noticed Jackies shoes before I left, too! Always cute.
I like the system bag in either green/blue or silver/apple. Way cute! Have fun!
Along with the bags, I love the crib sets, especially the boy bedding. VERY CUTE!
K, so I am totally jealous. I love the JJ Cole bags, but they are super expensive. I wanted to buy the system bag. I think they may have it ay Babies R Us if you want to check it out...at least they used to. BTW, this is Deborah (Yorgason)...I can't remember if I've commented on your blog, but I've looked at it a couple times. Hope you're doing well!
Hey Joni, I saw your post on my blog and followed it here. I miss you to. I tried the system bag and was not very impressed. It is really cute and seems nice, but it just didn't work with two kids. Just too small.
Post a Comment