it is done!!!! i am so excited to actually say that it is done! my friend Heidi and I ran the SLC 1/2 marathon on saturday and lived to say that we finished it! we had a goal to be under 2 hours and we totally conquered it! i seriously can't believe we did it. but it was such a great time...really. the course was awesome, the weather was perfect, and the side lines full of cheering families was very motivating.
i seriously couldn't believe how many people were there! it was literally a sea of people. and it made it so much fun. i would indeed run it again. thanks to Heidi for making me sign up!! :) she's the best!
i will post some pics as soon as i get them on my computer....
the kids...happily waiting for mom while eating pop tarts...
DONE!
we rode trax and the front runner back home. the kids loved it but i was a "little" tired. can you tell?
11 comments:
Way to go!
Thanks for keeping me going! I couldn't have made our goal time without you!!
goog job Joni! That is great!
Joni that's so awesome!!! I did three miles today and was feelin pretty good about myself. But a half marathon?! Awesome.
Congrats! You two are amazing! Love the pics!
so awesome!!! i am not even there yet...or ever most likely :)
Joni!!! That is SO cool! I had no idea you were even going to do that! Congrats!! You make me want to run one....maybe.
Well done Joni. I have a goal to run a 10K this summer. You are an inspiration.
Good job Joni. Are you going to run a full marathon next?
awesome job!! can you come train with me so I can get one done this summer :)
Jones--you are the babe in the woods---or on the road should i say---congrats sis--nothing tops that fantastic feeling of just AHHH i did it---its seriously one of my favorite spiritual experiences to experience! You look fabulous gorgeous sister---i love you so much and miss you more than ever!
Loves to you!
ang
Post a Comment