i really don't like them. let's be honest. BUT i did use some this Easter season because i was making these

for my lovely ladies i visit teach! so very cute even if peeps are gnarly. it makes a sort of s'more-ish treat. so i went to 4 different stores and Peeps were sold out!!! what?! who likes Peeps?! well, except for my dad. i have never been on such a quest for Peeps. and hope to never be on such a quest again. but at least they turned out cute!
9 comments:
So Steve LOVES Peeps! Gross, huh! He likes to open the package and let them harden a little bit before he eats them. Very cute Easter jar, though!!!
Call me crazy, but Peeps just happen to be my all time favorite easter candy . . . you either love em or hate em I guess.
My mom loves peeps. I usually eat one every Easter just for her. She likes to let them sit out for awhile and get a little hard and chewy.
I love the Easter jar - very good idea.
I love peeps! I eat at least 5 packs every Easter and I got my kids hooked on them too! Who couldn't love marshmellow rolled in yummy delicious sugar? you I guess! LOL.
Okay--MUST get the directions for that Easter jar! And pleeeease don't make me just figure it out--I am so very uncreative with these sorts of things....
Way too cute; and I'm totally with you on the Peeps thing. eeew.
VERY cute Joni!! Can I have the recipe/directions for this jar?
By the way, my kids love peeps!! Yellow, pink, blue, green. Chick or rabbit, they love them all! They start eating them the second they appear on the WalMart shelf. (I had to get that plug in there)
My email is hpbugg@hotmail.com. Thanks for passing it along. Take care
The only thing I like about them is putting them in the microwave to watch them grow into gruesome shapes. It was an all time favorite Easter tradition growing up.
Awesome jar!! You definitely need to post the directions, they are so cute! I'm with you, peeps are gross. i've never liked them and they were always the last thing left in my easter basket, until they got really hard and had to be thrown away!
Post a Comment