now that my sister jeni is back from germany and visiting for a couple of weeks i had to get her to do a card class while she was in town!! so it happened. i had some friends come over and play! we made two cards, covered a quaint notebook, and made a little pillow box. it was so fun! she had all her cards that she has made recently laid out and they were incredible. jen is seriously talented in this area! she loves all things paper and knows how to do some serious creating! thank you jeni!! it was so fun to have you at my house. i love you! so glad you are back from germany!
here are the things we made!

you can check out jen's blog for awesome ideas on cards, etc. she has had a card of hers published in a well known card magazine and has won little card competitions with her stuff! she always has fun ideas.
www.allenjeni.blogspot.com
check her out!
5 comments:
gosh those are cute. I wish I could have come...especially after seeing the cards. I hope it went well.
So jealous. Her cards are amazing. I would love to soak in some of her talent.
Those are adorable! My head hurts just trying to imagine being able to contain that much creativity. I guess going to Target to buy cards doesn't cut it, huh? Glad you have your sis back safe and sound.
Joni this is Angela G. Saw your blog and hope to get in touch. Lost all my numbers in my phone. Love to chat when you have time. My number is the same.
Angela
Way cute cards!! My mom and I get on Jeni's site all the time to get some cute ideas. I'm sure you and your friends had a blast! Most especially because Jeni was there.
Oh, and I LOVE the dandelion hair. So stinking cute!
Post a Comment