Aaaaaahhh, how cute:) The photography is beautiful, I loved the black and white!! I didn't want the slide show to end! Your kids are so cute and growing so fast. Wonderful!
Joni...I love it! Your family is so beautiful. I cannot believe that's Nelson...it's like a grown-up kid we don't even know, how can that be possible? He's so handsome! You can tell he belongs with his siblings...similar looks, but then he's got his own unique look too. And Will and Mary look so grown up too...Will's a little man! Very nicely done. Thanks for sharing....you all really do look so great! Tell Dallas "nice job!" Can't wait to show that to my girlies.
Joni, That was great! We all loved it. I can't believe how big your kids have gotten. I love the little curl in Nelson's hair too. Too cute! We miss you guys!
5 comments:
Aaaaaahhh, how cute:) The photography is beautiful, I loved the black and white!! I didn't want the slide show to end! Your kids are so cute and growing so fast. Wonderful!
Joni...I love it! Your family is so beautiful. I cannot believe that's Nelson...it's like a grown-up kid we don't even know, how can that be possible? He's so handsome! You can tell he belongs with his siblings...similar looks, but then he's got his own unique look too. And Will and Mary look so grown up too...Will's a little man! Very nicely done. Thanks for sharing....you all really do look so great! Tell Dallas "nice job!" Can't wait to show that to my girlies.
Joni! You have the most handsome family in the world! I cannot believe how big they have all gotten. We miss you guys.
so adorable. your family is gorgeous!!! how great to have that video always to remember this year! thanks for sharing!
Joni, That was great! We all loved it. I can't believe how big your kids have gotten. I love the little curl in Nelson's hair too. Too cute! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment