I remember raking leaves for hours out in MomDad's backyard as a kid. They seemed to never stop falling and they covered every square inch of earth with a thick colorful coating. After moving to MomDad's basement, I was worried that I would have to revert to my childhood raking. Not so. Dad has more gidgets and gadgets for collecting the things that it's a breeze. I'd heard talk of the "Billy Goat" that gobbled the leaves in large quantities, and knew that would make things pretty easy. BUT, the leaf gathering is a cinch now that Dad installed the 2007 Tractatus Trampoline Leaf Solenoid. It is a huge leaf magnet buried about 2 feet under the tramp that literally pulls the falling leaves inside the net. Once piled, it makes for easy disposal....
And the kids have a pretty fun time playing in them too...
Here we were playing "Where's William?"


This one was the most enjoyable for all three of us. I don't know why I had so much fun hucking the kids so high in the air. And believe it or not, OUR kids, yes William and Mary, actually had fun getting tossed that high. Stay tuned for some video....

These two really are best buddies.
Don't you just absolutely love autumn?!
This one was the most enjoyable for all three of us. I don't know why I had so much fun hucking the kids so high in the air. And believe it or not, OUR kids, yes William and Mary, actually had fun getting tossed that high. Stay tuned for some video....
2 comments:
I'm scared for Mary in the second to last photo, but looks like fun!
Anna and Kate thought the pic of Will's face poking out was hilarious! Too cute. And Mary up in the air in her dress....I just can't get over it. Fun times!
Post a Comment