Saturday, January 12, 2008

new computer

per nicole's request:: i got a computer (much to my total astonishment) for christmas. so here is what happens when you stare at a computer too long.
my...what big teeth you have...


our little sunshine!


4 comments:

Jason Bernhisel said...

Very cool! I always wondered what I looked like after time spent on the computer! Also love the montage!

Kate said...

Joni, I didn't know you had a blog! I love it! I'm actually a blogger too.. nothing fancy but it's a fun way to keep in touch. I love that you are in my parents ward because it is so fun to see you. Sorry we didn't get to get together while I was there. I think my girls were sick half the time I was visiting. We'll catch you next time. Here's my blog.. www.middlingstar.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA! Jesse...my, what big teeth you have! These are great!

Mama said...

OK, that photo of Jesse was scary!!!! The star of light was awesome though. Can I have a copy of it? xoxo Mom