HOLY MOLY!!! I love it!!! You look so different....very chic!!! And was WIll the photographer? Ha ha! Way to be brave. My post-baby-hair-loss has begun, now that I have FINALLY grown it out. Hair. I tell ya.... I love this Joni.
Cute hair! I'm Nicole's sister...and my other sister just cut mine short last night (chin length)...with bangs to boot! I haven't had bangs in at least 20 years.
Joni, I have no idea what the word was. I totally remember writing that definition, but I can't remember the word and sorry I'm not going to go read through all the cards even though you have me curious now. Sorry!
very cute! that's funny. i just cut all mine off too and was thinking about you and how you've been keeping yours long partly for your dad cause he loves it and wondering if you'd ever go short. (wow, was that a run on sentence or what). i'm glad you did...i love it!
p.s. did i make that story up about your dad loving your long hair? it's possible! i lose more and more of my brain with each kid.
Joni, Love your hair. Don't know what it looked like before, but I'm sure beautiful as all you Graham girls. I just happened onto your blog. So fun to see your little family. Last I saw you was in a hall at church at BYU...pregnant with your first I think. It's been fun to read up on your family. Stay in touch. Martha Yorgason
18 comments:
Cute, I love it.
Beautiful! I think you'd look great no matter what hair style you had!
Beautiful! I think you'd look great no matter what hair style you had!
short, huh? I guess you can call that short since your hair has always been super long! It's way cute and looks really good on you. Good choice.
HOLY MOLY!!! I love it!!! You look so different....very chic!!! And was WIll the photographer? Ha ha! Way to be brave. My post-baby-hair-loss has begun, now that I have FINALLY grown it out. Hair. I tell ya.... I love this Joni.
Nice do. But what I really want to know is where can we get some wallpaper like that? And the matching pillar...is that hospital scrubs blue?
Barrett
Joni! I love it! It looks great on you.
I love it Jones! Of courese you would look great even without hair!
Cute hair! I'm Nicole's sister...and my other sister just cut mine short last night (chin length)...with bangs to boot! I haven't had bangs in at least 20 years.
very cute jones. i need a new do in the worst way.
Joni,
I have no idea what the word was. I totally remember writing that definition, but I can't remember the word and sorry I'm not going to go read through all the cards even though you have me curious now. Sorry!
Super cute. I've always liked that style, I bet it feels strange to have it short!
very cute! that's funny. i just cut all mine off too and was thinking about you and how you've been keeping yours long partly for your dad cause he loves it and wondering if you'd ever go short. (wow, was that a run on sentence or what). i'm glad you did...i love it!
p.s. did i make that story up about your dad loving your long hair? it's possible! i lose more and more of my brain with each kid.
very hott Joni. I am not that brave at all, but it totally paid off for you!
Hot chick! I vote: Yeah! xoxo Mama
I love it. SO cute! I do agree with everyone else, you look good no matter what. You can't go wrong!
I LOVE IT!! It looks great and very stylish!
Joni,
Love your hair. Don't know what it looked like before, but I'm sure beautiful as all you Graham girls. I just happened onto your blog. So fun to see your little family. Last I saw you was in a hall at church at BYU...pregnant with your first I think. It's been fun to read up on your family. Stay in touch.
Martha Yorgason
Post a Comment